There’s a lot coming up here shortly.
Always keep an eye on the leftmost whiteboard for changes, updates and announcements. You don’t want to be the only one who didn’t make it to the party cause you didn’t know about it, right?
Some stuff that’s coming up:
– Gym Fix Up Day
– We’re gonna get together and fix the gym up a bit, then have food and drinks (aka party)
– Southern Hot Wing Festival
– Earnest has a booth that he’s invited us to
– Running with Kendra MAY be at Shelby Forrest
– Get in touch with Kendra if you’re interested and she’ll give you the scoop
– We have free T-shirts, masks and tickets to an advanced screening of the new Spiderman movie. Info will be forthcoming on the whiteboard. We just have to take fun pictures with the shwag in return for the goodies and tickets.
– “Derby Party” at “Casa de Curry”
Sat & Sun May 17 & 18
– Lucas is collecting participants for a CoEd Soccer Tournament.
– Sign up on the whiteboard and contact Lucas for info.
Last year a bunch of us got together and went to a Red Birds baseball game. It was a lot of fun. If you’d like to do the same thing this year, just put your info down on the paper below the whiteboard and we’ll make it happen.
If you find out about some fun activity or you are having some fun activity, just let us know and we’ll spread the word. Why not take a group of your CrossFit 901 buddies to your next family reunion or other event?!
Please remember to RSVP for WODs no less than 90 minutes prior to class time or no later than 9pm the night before for the morning classes and cancel on line as soon as you discover you won’t be able to attend a class. Yep, you do it at rsvp.fit901.com.
Hope to see you guys at the next fun thing!