Normally, classes are about an hour. Plan on up to an hour and a half.
Our normal, non-COVID classes are M-F between 530am and 630pm with Saturday & Sunday at 9. However, our COVID hours are listed below. Holiday hours will differ; always double check.
COVID-19 Accommodations, rules & requirements:
We’re operating during COVID-19 times, it’s open gym with at least the following COVID accommodations:
– If you’re unwell or potentially unwell, STAY HOME and isolate! Even if you’re just not 100%, stay home.
– Everyone MUST wash hands immediately upon entering the facility.
– We’re offering Open Gym and physically distanced Group Classes.
– No sharing of equipment.
– Everyone MUST maintain a distance of NO-LESS-THAN 6′ (2m) at all times.
– Exercising in marked lanes yields more than the recommended physical distancing.
– Mouth & nose coverings should be worn — properly; optional, but recommended.
– Everyone MUST clean everything they’ve touched immediately after their workout as they put it away: equipment, pull-up bars, rigs, rings, medballs, barbells, KBs, DBs, PVC, rower, Abmat, floor space, mini-whiteboards, markers, poker chips, etc. EVERYTHING! Use the clear spray, not the green spray. Leave the surface wet for one minute, then wipe it dry.
– Use the wire brush to scrape the chalk off of the barbells, then spray a rag with the clear spray and wipe the bar with the rag.
– The floor & door handles may be left wet with spray and allowed to air-dry.
– Wash your hands again when you finish your workout and clean up.
– We have gallons of hand sanitizer. Use a lot of it. Often.
– Spray & wipe handles & surfaces after each class. Restrooms, door handles, fridge handles will all be sprayed.
– Remotes, stereo knobs, markers must be wiped with a clear sprayed rag or white disinfectant wipe after each class.
– Again, if you’re not feeling 100%, stay home.
Click here for today’s current schedule.
DOUBLE CHECK FOR COVID HOURS BEFORE COMING.
Our COVID hours are:
Discounts available for those who qualify. Ask if you get one.
Click here to sign up or click on the price below to signup for that membership.
Limited time, limited availability.
|Memberships are for unlimited group classes.||12 Months||6 Months||Month to Month|
|CrossFit Monthly Membership||$135 /mo||$155 /mo||$175/mo|
Family Plans Also Available. Contact us to sign up for families.
|Memberships are for unlimited group classes.|||
|14 Day Free Trial||Free|
|Single Drop In Visit||$20|
|10 Punch Card (Expires in 6 months)||$160|
Click price above to sign up for each membership or click here for a sign up menu.
CrossFit Drop Ins (MUST HAVE CrossFit experience*): $20
*If you arrive at a CrossFit Class, other than CrossFit 101 / On Ramp, you are REQUIRED to have CrossFit experience. If you sign up and do not have adequate experience, you MAY be turned away without any refund. Questions? Email Reservations [at] Fit901 [dot] com.
Click here if you’d like for us to contact you.