Normally, classes are about an hour. Plan on up to an hour and a half.
Our normal business hours are listed far below.
COVID-19 Accommodations, rules & requirements:
If we’re operating during COVID-19 times, it’s open gym with at least the following COVID accommodations:
– If you’re unwell or potentially unwell, STAY HOME and isolate! Even if you’re just not 100%, stay home.
– Everyone MUST wash hands immediately upon entering the facility.
– We’re offering Open Gym, not Classes.
– No sharing of equipment.
– Everyone MUST maintain a distance of NO-LESS-THAN 6′ (2m) at all times.
– Mouth & nose coverings should be worn — properly; optional, but recommended.
– Everyone MUST clean everything they’ve touched immediately after their workout as they put it away: equipment, pull-up bars, rigs, rings, medballs, barbells, KBs, DBs, PVC, rower, Abmat, floor space, mini-whiteboards, markers, poker chips, etc. EVERYTHING! Use the clear spray, not the green spray. Leave the surface wet for one minute, then wipe it dry. The floor & door handles may be left wet with spray and allowed to air-dry.
– Wash your hands again when you finish your workout and clean up.
– Spray & wipe handles & surfaces after each class. Restrooms, door handles, fridge handles will all be sprayed.
– Remotes, stereo knobs, markers must be wiped with a clear sprayed wet rag or white disinfectant wipe after each class.
Click here for today’s current schedule.
CHECK FOR COVID HOURS BEFORE COMING. WE MAY BE CLOSED!
Our NORMAL operating hours are listed below.
Monday – Thursday
530am, 900am, 430pm, 530pm, 7pm
530am, 900am, 430pm, 530pm
1000-1200 Open Gym
12-200 Open Gym
Discounts available for those who qualify. Ask if you get one.
Limited time, limited availability.
|Memberships are for unlimited group classes.||12 Months||Month to Month|
CrossFit Drop Ins (MUST HAVE CrossFit experience*): $20
*If you arrive at a CrossFit Class, other than CrossFit 101 / On Ramp, you are REQUIRED to have CrossFit experience. If you sign up and do not have adequate experience, you MAY be turned away without any refund. Questions? Email Reservations [at] Fit901 [dot] com.
Click here if you’d like for us to contact you.